- Accept that all bodies come in a variety of shapes and sizes.
- Explore yourself, emotionally, physically and spiritually.
- Recognize your positive qualities. You have so much to offer!
- Take a moment and thank each body part, one by one, for everything they do for you.
- Allow yourself to make mistakes
- Be yourself; Whatever size, color, religion, gender, race or sexual orientation. Don’t make apologies for yourself.
- Let go of fear. Don’t’ let fear keep you from living your life the way you want to. Don’t be afraid to put on spandex and go to the gym. Don’t be afraid to order that piece cheesecake . Don’t be afraid of what people say, just be you.
Your body is amazing the way it is. You are amazing just the way you are.
I know it isn’t easy and it’s a hard process, but pick out one things each day.
The way you smile, the way your eyes are shaped, the way your legs move, the shape of your nose.
Thank your body for being there each day, no matter what weight you may be.
Appreciate your heart for beating, your lungs for breathing and your eyes for seeing.
Appreciate the fact that you deserve to have a great relationship with your body, no matter what size.
You’ll start to see how beautiful you are.
We want to hear about your life, school, body issues, questions about body image, advice, tips, anything!
people getting trashed because of their weight.
Someone’s weight is their business. Who needs your stamp of approval of advice. Don’t beat them down with health facts in hope that they see your ONE message and decides to change.
I’m pretty sure the same message is being said everyday, through the internet, media, comments made by people,ect.
If you want to help someone, then do it in other acts of kindness. Leave a sweet message, give a inspirational word, do something nice for them.
It’s an anti bullying one and it’s an important cause to me. It’d be great if you did!
/.weeeell… i guess that was one thing.
You are fine.
your body is yours and no one else’s. Don’t let others judge you based on their own standards.
Do not listen to what society says about your body, they don’t own you.
Everyone has the right to love themselves at any size.
Fat does not equal worthless, stupid, ugly or anything else negative.
Skinny does not equal eating disorder, ugly, worthless either.
Every body is beautiful and every body should be loved and appreciated.
If you’re going through something and need a friend, talk to me.
If you are lonely and want someone to talk to, talk to me.
If something is triggering you and you need someone to talk to, talk to me.
If you want things to reblog or something new to discover, talk to me.
If you want to inspire and want to be inspired , talk to me.
Talk to me. Anyday, anytime. (just click the links)