- Accept that all bodies come in a variety of shapes and sizes.
- Explore yourself, emotionally, physically and spiritually.
- Recognize your positive qualities. You have so much to offer!
- Take a moment and thank each body part, one by one, for everything they do for you.
- Allow yourself to make mistakes
- Be yourself; Whatever size, color, religion, gender, race or sexual orientation. Don’t make apologies for yourself.
- Let go of fear. Don’t’ let fear keep you from living your life the way you want to. Don’t be afraid to put on spandex and go to the gym. Don’t be afraid to order that piece cheesecake . Don’t be afraid of what people say, just be you.
Your body is amazing the way it is. You are amazing just the way you are.
I know it isn’t easy and it’s a hard process, but pick out one things each day.
The way you smile, the way your eyes are shaped, the way your legs move, the shape of your nose.
Thank your body for being there each day, no matter what weight you may be.
Appreciate your heart for beating, your lungs for breathing and your eyes for seeing.
Appreciate the fact that you deserve to have a great relationship with your body, no matter what size.
You’ll start to see how beautiful you are.
If you’re fat.
If you’re skinny.
If you’re short or tall.
If your nose is big and your boobs are small
You deserve the same respect as us all.
Even if your feet are large and your hands are small
You are a beautiful person, that’s what you are.
What’s on your mind!? What do you want to see talked about?
I’ll feature the person who’s idea I pick!
people getting trashed because of their weight.
Someone’s weight is their business. Who needs your stamp of approval of advice. Don’t beat them down with health facts in hope that they see your ONE message and decides to change.
I’m pretty sure the same message is being said everyday, through the internet, media, comments made by people,ect.
If you want to help someone, then do it in other acts of kindness. Leave a sweet message, give a inspirational word, do something nice for them.